Senior Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientists
Designing and developing machine learning algorithms with focus on deep learning. Tasks could span a wide range of applications such as speech recognition, topics in computer vision e.g. object recognition, natural language processing, or even stock forecasting, recommendation systems and churn rate prediction. Candidates should have experience with at least one relative application and with tasks that deal with real-world data.
- Designing and developing machine learning systems
- Batch experimental benchmarking in datasets
- Statistical modeling and data analytics
- Deep learning applied on classification, recognition and/or forecasting tasks
- PhD or MSc (Electrical & Comp. Eng., Machine Learning, Statistics, CS or a related field e.g. Math), and outstanding experience on implementing machine learning systems in industrial or large scale applications. Publications in major scientific conferences journals, patents or other public/internal industrial reports as evidence of major contributions.
- 3-5+ years working on real-world data
- Expertise/experience: Python programming, deep learning and related tools such as TensorFlow, cloud computing platforms and environments (e.g. Spark)
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborate with the brightest research ML engineers team members and collaborators around the world.
- Working in high-end tech and have an impact in real-word applications
- Competitive salary
Athens or Heraklion Crete, Greece