Senior Software Engineer
Who we are
Designing and building large scale software systems employing machine learning algorithms with focus on deep learning and turning them to shippable products. Software systems span a wide range of applications such as recommendation systems, computer vision, natural language processing. Candidates should have experience with real-world applications and big data. At Deeplab we are working with high-end technologies and at the same time with state-of-the art scientific research fields within the areas of data science, machine learning and deep learning, to provide services and products that deal with real-life challenging problems in an international research and industrial environment. Towards these directions we are currently expanding our interdisciplinary team-of-experts to address large scale industrial machine learning applications and products.
Python, Java, Spark, Kafka, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes.
- To have end to end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain the services.
- Designing and building software systems to support machine learning algorithms.
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products.
- Mentor less-experienced engineers and data scientists.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience developing large scale distributed systems.
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data. structures, applications programming and multithreaded programming.
- 3+ years programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++ .
- Highly Proficient in Linux environment.
- Experience with docker, jenkins, databases, google cloud platform and BigQuery.
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborate with the brightest research ML engineers team members and collaborators around the world.
- Working in high-end tech and have an impact in real-word applications
- Competitive salary
Athens or Heraklion Crete, Greece